x-manga.com is a manga lovers club where users can upload their translations of manga, getting the opportunity to read the manga and share it with other club members.
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws and promptly remove inappropriately posted translations of manga upon receipt of an infringement notice.
Copyright Infringement Notice
If you think that the translation of a manga on the site x-manga.com violates your copyrights, you can write a notice of violation of rights and send it to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , and we, in turn, undertake to block the material listed in the notification.
Part 512 (c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act sets out specific requirements for the form of this notice. In accordance with this, it must be provided in writing and must contain the following information:
- A material or electronic signature of a person entitled to represent the interests of a person whose copyright for the material has been violated.
- An indication of the works (materials) in respect of which the rights are violated. In the event that a notice informs about copyright infringement for several such materials (texts, images), it must contain instructions for each of them.
- An indication of material that infringes copyright or is the subject of behavior that infringes copyright, which material must be removed from the servers x-manga.com or blocked for access. You must also provide the source address (URL) for this material.
- Information about how to contact you, such as your email address, postal address, or telephone number.
- A statement that you truly believe that use of this material in this form is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or US law.
- A statement made in view of possible penalties for providing false information that the facts you submitted are free of errors or misrepresentations and that you have the right to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Removing or blocking access to the material
After receiving the above notification of the violation within 3 (three) business days, the x-manga.com service either takes measures to restrict access to the controversial materials, or, if the information in the request is insufficient or there are doubts about the applicant’s authority, it contacts the person who sent the notification. for more information.
Under certain circumstances, x-manga.com stops providing service to account holders who have been seen in multiple copyright infringements.